Sunday, March 29, 2009

Liquid Gold!

This is a sad day for me. I have finally gone through my stored breast milk and thrown out the first weeks worth! You have to understand this stuff is like liquid gold!!! The good news is that I only had to throw away the first weeks worth. Originally I was told to throw away 2 weeks worth! I am glad I waited to see the GI Dr before I threw it all out because he advised just the first weeks. It really is okay though because although I just threw away 94oz of breast milk (yes, I added it up!) that was less than half of what I have stored! So some of it probably would have gone bad before I could have used it anyway. At least that is what I am going to tell myself to ease the pain!







On another note, everyone is doing fine. The girls are starting to return to their normal activities, instead of standing watch over Hudson and I. The new is wearing off finally! They are great though. They like to hold him, but not for too long of course; because as McCaylan says, he starts to hurt her arm. Also, McCaylan isriding her bike now with no training wheels! Thank you Lana! Poor thing has been asking me every time we go to my mother's, which is where her bike is, to take of her training wheels. Thinking that this would be an all day event I kept telling her that this was a daddy's job. And of course she would always forget to ask him when we were there. So I left her with Lana (my bff's little sister who lives across the street from my mom) and when I returned, Voi-la! She is riding a bike with no training wheels. The sad thing is, Lana said it took her like 1 try with Lana holding on and that was it. She is doing great and rarely falls and has had no boo-boos! So this is a very exciting new thing for her. 

Love you all,
Staci

1 comment:

  1. LIQUID gold turned into LIQUID plumber :(
    Love the new pictures of the kids .. miss you.

    ReplyDelete