Friday, August 21, 2009

So much to update and so little time!

Wow! Do I have a lot to post about! Sorry I haven't been updating much! I am really really BAD at this!!! I just do not have enough time to be blogging! Okay I don't know if the events will be in order and I will try to go against my nature and not add every detail, in order to keep this from being 10 pages long! I think the best way to accomplish this may be to post some pictures and comment on those. So here we go...


This is what happens when you don't buckle them in! I just thought this one was hilarious! YES, I was sitting right there. I was checking my email and I heard him fuss and looked down and this is what I saw! He had flipped himself over and then almost come out of the bouncy!
So sweet sleeping on the sofa.
This is at the beach for July 4th weekend. Not his first beach trip. I am so bad about taking pics while we are down there. We go down there a good bit so I don't feel like I HAVE to capture every moment. But then I end up capturing very little moments. Oops! Kenley Grace is swimming with out floaties! That frees me up a lot!
First time to roll over on July 11th. I caught it on camera! He turned 4 months on the 4th. I feel like he was kind of late doing this but its my fault because I would never put him on the floor. So finally one day I laid him down there and with in 30 minutes he rolled over! And he did it both ways!
Sleeping in my bed. Too sweet! Gotta love our passy!


He loves to suck his fingers too though! Hunter's brothers sucked their fingers, so Hunter really likes it that he does this. He is the only one who has.

Lots more to update on. I will keep working on it and hopefully I can get caught up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment