Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is anyone out there anymore?


Okay, so I have totally completely neglected this blog! So Sorry! I know you "all" are anxiously awaiting to hear from me. :) If there is anyone at all left out there. :) So in very quick summary of the last 4 months I will try to catch you all up on our lives.

We go back to the GI dr on Feb 10th. The last visit was I believe was Nov 10th. At the last visit he said that we continue to watch him over the next 3 months and when we come back if he hasn't been sick we will start weening him off his medications. And... *drum roll please*... He has not gotten sick since before the last visit!!!! YAY! Praise the Lord! He is gaining weight and at his (month check up was back up in the 40% for weight. Although he was 10% for height. :) haha! This is funny because Hunter is pretty tall. But Hunter says he didn't hit his growth spurt until 11th grade, so we shall see. So he is doing great. He is on solid food mostly, waving and saying "bye-bye", and he claps. Now what he does not do: he will not stand, walk, or drink from a sippy cup! He really is so content though. So I think he doesn't care to start walking or drink from a cup. (The girls didn't walk until 13 and 14 months.)

We also went skiing 2 days after Christmas with all the kids and some great friends from church and most importantly a babysitter! We had a lot of fun. I had never been skiing before and obviously neither have the girls. We went for a week to North Carolina. We drove in the middle of the night. The girls had a 1 hour lesson and they were flying down the mountain and hardly even fell afterward! Hunter taught me... sweet thing, patient, sweet thing. :) No, I really did better than either of us expected and I think hunter was actually, dare I say... Impressed! It was a lot of fun. However, I am so bad! I didn't take any pictures hardly! We did video the girls skiing some. And I took some pictures when we went to the Biltmore, which was awesome! But I haven't uploaded them on the computer yet, so maybe I'll share those later.

Here are some pics to update you on the last 4 months of our lives:



We had a great Christmas. The girls got a pink Go-cart among other things. Of course Hudson didn't "need" anything, but he got quite a bit anyway.


Don't you wish you were this flexible?

Happy boy watching his sisters play outside on a semi-warm day.

Sleeping in his Johnny jump up.


Sweet boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment