Saturday, September 5, 2009

More in the life of the Evans

Singing a song she learned at school.
The bag I made for KG or school. (I did not do the monogram)
KG's first day of preschool! She is in K4. She loves it! She has made a lot of new friends too. She goes 3 days a week for 3.5 hours. Sometimes she tells me "Mom we did borin stuff today". I say "Well, did you go to the playground or the gym?" and she says "yes, that was fun". I say "did you color or paint?" and she says "yes, that was fun". So I say "well what was boring then?" and she says "sit down and be quiet!" She evidently doesn't like the learning part of school!
Sweet boy!
McCaylan has now lost 2 teeth! For the first tooth she got $1 and for the second she $2 in quarters.

1 comment:

  1. Staci! Your babies are beautiful!! McCaylan is looking more and more like you!!

    ReplyDelete